Sunday, May 31, 2009

Addy is One!




I can't believe that tomorrow Addy will be 1 already! When Spencer turned 1, I was 5 months pregnant with Addy! Time sure does fly! She is such a joy to have in our family. She is almost always smiling or laughing. We constantly get comments on how happy and content she is. When she was a baby and so colicky there were days when I just didn't think I was going to be able to do it. We made it though and I couldn't imagine our life without her. Spencer is always asking for her when he can't see her and every morning when he wakes up, he climbs into her crib and plays with her. I know that as they grow up they will fight more, but I hope they can always be the best of pals. It is my greatest wish to have a relationship with her like the one I have with my own mom. Happy Birthday sweetie pie!

We celebrated her birthday today since Clif gets home so late and has a doctor appointment tomorrow. She is teething really bad and had a fever and was pretty lethargic (poor girl). However, when we gave her the cupcake she chirped right up! She got a box full of Little People Legos and a Lego plane from my mom. We got her a doll set and a Little People car. Needless to say Spencer thought it was all for himself!

Here are some pictures of the big day!





Addy held the doll as soon as we gave it to her. So cute!








Here is a fun comparison of my two little ones on their first birthdays!

9 comments:

Jenny Colvin said...

She is sure a beautiful little girl. You sure can tell your kids are related. Happy Birthday to the little one.

Gordon and Robyn said...

Pretty, pretty girl! Happy birthday, Addy. We love you! And we are so excited to be moving home and having our baby boy grow up with his cousins :)

Chris and Tara said...

Happy Birthday, beautiful. We love you, too.

I love the comparison pictures from Spencer's birthday. They are both so cute. Ü

Shana said...

They are so much alike!! She is darling!! :) I can't believe she is one! WOW! Time flies.

Shian said...

She sure looks like she doesn't feel well. It's not like her to just lay there, especially without a smile on her face. But she still looks adorable.

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful children! You are so blessed. I love the compared photos...what a great idea! :) Crystal

Nicole said...

Wow I can't believe how much she has changed since she was a baby! She is really growing up to be so beautiful! Thoes eyes are going to break a lot of hearts!
I really love her hair in pigtails with the little bows!
I am really sorry we missed it!

Deliliah said...

I loved seeing her birthday pictures. Thanks. I glad you thought to put both Spencer and Addy in the same bibs for the 1 year pictures. It made for a cute comparison. This year will be great.

Tiffany said...

Sooo cute. You make some cute kids Camey! One comes way too fast. Sorry about the teething- I feel your pain!!!! And Jayden feels Addelyns :) Hope things are going well. Love the apron you made... good job'!