After spending an hour and a half in the doctors we went to McDonalds for a play date and some cupcakes that Clif generously made! A lot of his nursery friends and even his babysitting pal Nathan (or Na Na as he calls him) were able to came. It was kind of crazy! Spence took the tuber ware and the cupcakes fell to the top so when I opened it three of them fell on the floor. A lot of people weren't there in the beginning so I had given some to the moms as well. SO when more kids did come I was out of cupcakes and felt like an awful mom! I do appreciate everyone who came and I know Spencer had a great time! Thanks Nathan and Abi for the thoughtful gifts! He has such great friends!
Here are some cute pictures from McDonalds. I only got some of Spencer, Abi, and Easton. The rest were running around or in the tubes!
Later that day we went over and spent time with his new friends Kyleigh and Audrey. He really loves Audrey (who is four) and she is so good to him. We took them to the park for about 5 minutes as it was really too cold do stay much longer than that (it was warmer in the day, but by the time we got out it had gotten much colder).
Clif is working 5 tens so he didn't get home until about 6:30. So we went to Panda- Spencer's favorite and opened gifts at about 9:00 o'clock. He seemed to like most of them, but he really was just tired and ready to go to bed! It was a crazy day, but I was glad to be home to celebrate it with my special guy! I love you Spencer!
15 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!
He's so SO cute!
It was my cousin's marriage. Still waiting for my brothers to get hitched!! =]
Happy Birthday Spencer!!
Poor guy with the yeast infection. Jayden had one when he was just a couple of weeks old! Luckily the cream we got worked wonders!! It does break your heart though :(
What a fun day! Cute kids you've got!! I think for moms, our children's birthdays are so special for us too :) They grow up so fast. Cute cute!!
Happy birthday, sweet Spencer. I hope he's feeling better.
Hey,
I just wanted to let ya know that my sister is planning on coming up to do hair this week, maybe thursday... If you want your hair done, we'll be at my house. She said cut color and style will be $60. Let me know!!
I love the photos! Happy Birthday! It looks like he had lots of fun!! :)
I love the pictures! He looks really happy!
Hi again! :) Thanks for stopping by to say hello. You mentioned I don't stop by on your blog to say hello - and I do! :) Maybe you didn't recognize me because I just changed my profile photo. lol Hope you are having a great start to the week! :)
Spencer looks so big and I'm sad that I don't get to share in his day. I'm glad he had some fun after all the trama of his day!!
Hey that is TJ's birthday too. I'm so sorry about the yeast infection. Poor little thing. I hope he's feeling better!
Awww Happy Birthday to him! Looks like he had a great day that day!!
here's the deal with the kids clubs. Home Deopt is the first saturday of every month. Just call the closest one and get put on the list and they will tell you what time. Lowe's is the second saturday of every month and you jsut do the same thing, call and get on the list. They are totally free and it is such a fun thing for the kids. Spencer would love it!
I can't believe your little guy is two! I think it's so cute you had a little party with his friends. I always have a hard time knowing what to do with my kids birthdays when they are this young.
He is so cute! Happy Birthday Spencer!
Thanks for the comment on my blog. Potty-training is really hard, especially with your first child. Ashley is almost 27 months old. Believe me, I have spent many hours in the bathroom the past few weeks. I've got to the point where I sit on the sink and I read my book while I wait, and wait. The other day I sat there for 45 minutes and she finally went. Keep trying, it will happen!
He is getting so big Camey! Isn't it crazy!?? He is adorable. I miss seeing him (and you). I am glad he had a fun birthday! I really like Abbis shirt she is wearing. I want one like it. :) Sorry you have been sick!
Post a Comment