
Spencer loves to play upstairs at Papa and Grandma Lilia's house. Usually he just plays peek-a-boo in the gaps of the steps, but this time he went all the way up! While he was up there he found some fsher price skates! They were just like the ones they my brother and I had when we were little. He just loved them and he was actually pretty good on them! I can't wait until he is a little older and we can take him to the skate deck- do they still call it that?
Here are some videos Shian took.
7 comments:
What a talented kid. I'm impressed he was able to find the skates up there. Ü
I agree - very talented. My girls would love roller skates! Maybe this Spring... :)
He is so cute!
CHEESE!
That is so funny how much he likes those skates. I can still remember your birthday parties at the skating rink.
oh my gosh! seeing the background of the Sant's home brings back so many fun memories!! I miss that! And I LOVED my skates that were just like those ones, when I was a kid!
He is soo cute!! Skates are so fun
We sure enjoyed having you guys up to visit. Spencer was so cute on the skates. He was so good, and so was Addey.
Post a Comment