Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Thanks Mom and Dad!



Thank you for allowing us to stay at your house and make a mess! We both really had a great time and appreciate all you did for us while we were there. We love you!

8 comments:

Sarah Jayne said...

Hey. Just thought I'd say hi and let you know I got your message :)

shawnee said...

Addelyn is so cute but who are those two old people??

Nicole said...

I really love those pictures your parents look really happy to have her there!

Nathan and Dianna Wiley said...

What a fun trip... I have family is Washington, Wenatchee included! I would love to go up there someday!

Jenny Colvin said...

It looks like you had a really fun Christmas. You look so pretty.

The Buckley's said...

Cute Christmas pictures! It looks like you had a good time and I'm happy you got to go to your mom and dad's. That is so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I would love to teach you to sew! But, honestly, I think the easiest way to learn (and the way I learned) was to just buy a somewhat cheap machine and just mess around with it:) Oh, and my cricut was $200, because my husband fought the crowds on black friday and got it $100 off! BUT, you can get the smaller one for like $120, or if you buy a used one on ksl.com, you can usually find them for pretty cheap. (I think the cheapest I have seen is like $80) Anyway, I hope that helps:)!

Team Box! said...

what cute kiddos!! their growing so fast! I get my border from scrapblog.com you can create your own albums to print them off and everything, I print off all my invitations, announcements and all that kind of stuff off of it, love it! My sister does my hair, she should be coming up in the next few weeks, I'll let you know when she does and if you want your hair done, she can do it.