Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas!


We hope everyone has a safe and Merry Christmas!

This year is our first attempt to do what others do.
So come and join us as we share our busy life with you.

Tooele, Utah is the place where we continue to live.
We hope to find a bigger home so that we can have more kids.

Clif is working for Cache Valley and also goes to school.
He enjoys playing with the wires and learning to use new tools.

I am busy teaching part-time and being a mom of two.
I can’t wait until I can stay at home and be there all day through.

Spencer is almost two years old and is getting into everything.
He loves Elmo, books, his teddy bear, and always wants to sing.

On June 1, at 1:00 pm, Addelyn joined our family of three.
She loves her brother, smiles a lot, and is as precious as can be.

We got the chance to take a vacation to San Diego City.
It was a lot of fun and also really pretty.

We’re very thankful for all our blessings that come to us from above.
Let’s remember Christ this Christmas Season by sharing joy and love.

Season Greetings,
Clif, Camey, Spencer, and Addy Sant





10 comments:

Shana said...

I LOVED YOUR CHRISTMAS CARD!! It was so cute! You guys all look so great!! The poem was awesome too!

kaitlyn said...

your pictures are adorable! we haven't gotten your card yet, but we haven't been home for a week because we have been snowed in down at my mom's. anyway, hope you guys have a merry christmas!

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

Cute pictures Camey. YOu look so good. What have you been doing you busy busy women? Merry Christmas!!

Heather Palmer said...

Your pictures are adorable! Thank you for the sweet christmas card. Where did you get your pictures taken at? Have a WONDERFUL Christmas!

Shian said...

I love your family pictures!

Keely said...

Your kids are so cute! Have a great Christmas!

Chris and Tara said...

I love your pictures and the poem was very creative. Have a happy New Year.

The Buckley's said...

So super cute! I love all of those pictures and i love your hair. It looks so cute!

Kahana said...

These pictures are soo cute!! I loved your card as well. Thank you! I hope you guys had a great Christmas!

Shannon Nielsen said...

I love that holiday poem! How creative!