Here are some fun pictures we took while we were there.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Weekend in Logan.
After Santa came we hurried and got ready to go to Logan. We decided we better go in case Robyn and Gordon had to leave earlier than expected (due to the crazy snow). On the way there it took us about 4 hours! They closed the freeway for some unknown reason and we had to go the back roads where everyone was going 5 miles and stop 5 miles and stop! Oh my...it was not fun. However, it was worth the drive to see everyone. Every time I am around family (either mine of Clif's) I always wished we could live closer! We were able to give our gifts while we were there, which is always my favorite part. I love to give gifts..usualyl I can hardly stand not telling people what I have given them. I guess because I really try an dthink of what people would really like. I don't have any pictures of those-because my camera's battery died...but hopefully I will get some from my sister-in-laws camera soon!
Here are some fun pictures we took while we were there.

Matching Pj's and so cute!
A GREAT Cousin named Gavin.
Loving all the attention. Boy oh Boy does he!
The 3 of us..ignore the mop on my head!
Here are some fun pictures we took while we were there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are so glad you came early to see us. I had so much fun spending time with you guys. I hope you have a great Christmas in Washington.
I'm glad you got to go up. Sorry it took you so long to get there. It took us 2 hours to get home from there and I thought I was going to go crazy.
Spencer and Addy are so cute on that couch. Ü
Post a Comment