We took some pictures of the whole family (excluding Chris) since we wont all be together again for awhile. The first picture is the best because Gavin has a great smile. I think he got bored after awhile!
This is my cute nephew Gavin! He lined up his Bionicals so I could take a picture. He didn't realize I really wanted one of him. So cute!
Addelyn with her Grandma Sant
While I was there I got to see Heather and her new house. I of course was so envious! She is for sure going to have to help me when we build our house someday. She has great ideas! It was very nice to be able to see her. I wish we lived closer as well! Love ya!
It was very hard for me to say goodbye to Robyn and Gordon, but I just wanted to tell them again that I wish them the best of luck. I know how hard it is to be away from family. I know you will love Washington and hopefully we will be able to visit often! Seeing them go always reminds me of how much I miss my mom. She is my very best friend and I love her with all of my heart!
3 comments:
You married into such a great family. I love the Sants! Those family pictures are adorable as are the one's of Spencer with the cute little bow on his head. Ü
Cute pictures and again, you look amazing! I love that shirt on you. Great colors! :)
I read this post yesterday night (saturday) when we got our internet installed. I wanted to comment but I just couldn't. My heart is very tender right now, missing everyone. Gordon and I just keep telling ourselves "Labor Day. We'll see everyone at Labor Day."
We can't wait to see you!
And I love little Spencerina ;) He looks cute.
Post a Comment