Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Our Family

I just wanted to post some recent pictures of our family having fun together. It is nice to be a mom to such wonderful kids and a wife to the most amazing husband!

I love this picture of us!



It kept turning out blurry for some reason...


Clif and Spencer both had the same glasses on, but Spencer lost his at the Fair.


Addelyn lying on Clif's stomach. One of the few ways she sleeps well.

4 comments:

Gordon and Robyn said...

You guys are so cute. I love your little family.
And Addy is growing. She looks not quite so skinny. She is a beautiful baby :)

Shian said...

Spencer looks so cute with those sunglasses-less squinchy eyes.

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

those are such sweet little pictures. When I look at your pictures of your 2 kids, Spencer looks so big. I'm sure your oldest grows up so much when the 2nd comes around because they seem so big. Thanks for the update. Were finally moved into our new place so we'll have an update soon.

Chris and Tara said...

She is so precious sleeping on Clif's chest. And I agree with Shian that Spencer looks so cute with his squinchy eyes. I can't live without sunglasses.