Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Addelyn is 1 month!

It is crazy to think it has been a month already. I don't notice that she is changing so much, but then when I look at past pictures I do notice a change. (It is like that with Spencer too. In fact, Clif and I were looking at pictures of him from like only 3-4 months ago and laughing at how silly he looked and how much he has changed! I will post some of those later. They are pretty funny). I wish I could say she is sleeping through the night. She actually sleeps worse than when she did in the beginning. She gets up the same amount, but is fussy pretty much the entire night. We are so exhausted. I love having her as apart of our family; she is our little princess or as Clif calls her..his chicken wing. Here is how she has grown.

First Week


1 week old


2 weeks and still tiny.


3 weeks old and 8lbs on 6-24


4weeks- 1 month!

4 comments:

Shian said...

Cute! She's starting to fill out a little bit. But she still looks tiny to me. I love that baby!

Shian said...

Oh, I forgot. It hilarious that Clif calls her his little chicken wing. What is it with him and chickens?!

Chris and Tara said...

I'm a few days late but happy 1 month birthday little chicken wing! Ü That is a very uniqe nickname.

Anonymous said...

I love her sexylittle panties, I want to cumin them then put them back on her without her diaper, let her feel mycum on herpussy all day