that boxes were better than toys? I actually did know this, but it still surprises me how many hours the kids color on and play inside it. They use it for their many stuffed animals and have a great time letting their imaginations guide them.
The last two times we had a box out the twins have joined in and have had just as much fun as the big kids!
2/22/12
6/26/12
6 comments:
Oh my heck these girls are TOO CUTE! I just want to give them a squeeze! =) I miss you!
I remember loving coloring houses in boxes!
So true! I remember my dad saying he wondered why he ever bought us toys since we just played with the boxes. It's a good idea to let the kids color on them though...never thought of that!
The kids loved it when Tim would bring big boxes home for them to play in. We have one upstairs just waiting for the grandchilden to come. We were thinking Spencer and Addy but now maybe the twins will enjoy too. Hope you are having fun up in Washington.
What fun! I love kids playing in boxes. Coloring drapes around windows and rugs on the floor. So fun.
So cute!
Post a Comment