
Anya is such a blessing to our family. We all have been waiting for her for a very long time and she is very loved. Shian is a wonderful mom and I can't think of someone more deserving than her to raise this sweet baby.
Shian had to wait in Texas for her fingerprinting to go through and wasn't able to return home until November 25th. It was a very happy day in the Sant family!
Addy was so excited for baby Anya and has had a connection to her from early on. She loves to be near her, hold her, and feed her.
Welcome to our family Anya baby! (Just 8 months late).



5 comments:
It's so sweet Addy's love for Anya. That's a fun video :)
You've been busy busy busy on this blog. I love when you post!
Addy is so precious with Anya. I love how caring she is. I can't wait to see her with TJ. Hopefully he survives all the smothering. :)
Addy does love Anya so much. It's so cute. Addy has really grown in the last eight months. She looks so much younger in those pics.
I loved the video of the kids jumping around in anticipation. :)
Post a Comment