Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Natalee Gale

Robyn and Gordon welcomed their daughter, and my 4th niece (2nd on the Sant side), on December 7th. She weighed 7lbs 1oz and was 20inches long.

I have to comment on how beautiful Robyn is. I don't know very many women who look like they didn't even have a baby! More importantly than her beauty Robyn is a very patient and extremely loving mother.

Natalee and Anya are known as the "Not-twins" in our family. They are so close in age and are sure to be the best of friends.


When Allyson first met Natalee she thought she was her doll. She wanted to hug and hold her all the time. She now just loves her and even calls her Nat she sees her.

Natalee is a happy baby and such a great addition to our family. We sure do love her!

5 comments:

Camey said...

Allyson with Natalee is so sweet. Natalee was so small that I didn't see her in the picture. LOL How old is Natalee now?

Gordon and Robyn said...

Camey, you are sweet to me :) Thanks for loving my Natalee Gale!

Chris and Tara said...

What a sweet post. I agree that Robyn is always beautiful but her eyes are amazing in that picture.

Shian said...

I guess it never occurred to me that Anya was your first niece on our side of the family because I have lots of nieces. Lol, they're your daughters. :)

Sarah Osborne said...

Ha ha, so cute :) Lydie also thinks EVERY baby is a doll and wants to hug and pat them...sometimes a little too roughly. I hope I can break her of that!