Tuesday, July 3, 2012

February in July

Here are some pictures from my February folder.
2/19/12


They looks so much a like in this picture.
Her hair is in a heart for Valentine's Day week. The left side kept moving because her hair is so short.

2/20/12
Allyson is always the escapy.


2/22/12- We love to share!




2/26/12 Who knew it took so many pictures to get 1 good one?
Where did she go?
Should have stopped here.
Off they go again!
Well, I will just pose by myself then!
Let's try this without Addy.
Bad idea!
One more try?
Look at me! I can do it by myself!
So can I!
Maybe with Daddy?
Or not?
Can we be done now?
We're out of here!
And that's what we think of that!

6 comments:

Camey said...

I love all the pictures....the Sant Gang is always doing something.

Chris and Tara said...

That was fun commentary!

Shian said...

lol, always on the move

Shian said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to say how much I love Addy's hair. You're a patient mom to take the time to do it. Someday you'll have to teach me.

Deliliah said...

I think they are all good pictures. I realy like the one of Allyson alone.

Sarah Osborne said...

ALL of your children look just like you...luckies! Those twinners sharing with each other is just too cute :)