Daddy showed Spencer and Addy something else to do with their favorite sleeping bags in the world! They are so going to need 2 new ones this Christmas. Who would have thought that sleeping bags would be their most used and love gift!
Hilarious! Seriously, who would have thought that sleeping bags would be their fav toys? I'm going to give Lydie boxes and wrapping paper for Christmas, b/c everyone always says they play with the wrapping more anyway. Kids are funny :)
8 comments:
Don't tell my boys about that- they would be doing it all day!
Your dad and I love this!
That's fun. I have a very similar video of Gavin I was going to post.
I just saw your comment on Robyn's blog. No one invited us to Grandma's party either :(
What fun! Our kids did this at our house but they didn't use sleeping bags. I can't remember what they use, but they had fun.
Hilarious! Seriously, who would have thought that sleeping bags would be their fav toys? I'm going to give Lydie boxes and wrapping paper for Christmas, b/c everyone always says they play with the wrapping more anyway. Kids are funny :)
This reminds me so much of me and Clif growing up :) Father like son (and daughter ;)
I remember doing this on pillows at our house in Kearns. We loved it. So glad Clif is passing on the memories and fun. :)
Post a Comment