Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pig Tails

I put my sweet Haleigh and Allyson in pig tails when I was visiting my mom. There was barely enough hair to do it and it looked so cute, but I don't think they liked it very much. However, you wouldn't be able to tell from these  cute pictures I got of them before church!





I have so much more to say about these little cuties, but little Haleigh is upstairs crying as I write this.  Hopefully tomorrow I will have some time to do a 9 month old post, but for now I must say I am having so much fun watching them grow-up. I am having a hard time with them being a year already. While I love to see them to learn to crawl and walk and especially talk, it makes me sad that they aren't babies anymore!

6 comments:

Heather Palmer said...

I just want to kiss those chunky cheeks! They are so precious!

Gordon and Robyn said...

I am dying to see these little girls again!! We haven't seen them since the beginning of JUNE! They have grown so much. Love the piggy tails :)

shawn said...

I want them to live near grandma! It is so sad for me!

Deliliah said...

They are so cute. How is their crawling coming along?

Sarah Osborne said...

Oh my goodness, how adorable is that? I wouldn't have even been able to tell that there were pigtails in the picture if I didn't know to look for them!

Chris and Tara said...

I LOVE PIGTAILS!!!!!!!!!!
(Did I make myself clear?)
Cute, cute, cute!