Monday, July 25, 2011

Fun Hairdos!

I have been trying to different hairdos no that Addy's hair is getting longer. I usually pick the hairdos that would work for shorter hair and that don't look too time consuming! However, lately the ones I have picked have been a lot harder than they look!
I tried to do one today and it took 2 shows and I still wasn't done because I couldn't quite figure out how to make her french bread lose enough. I was supposed to weave the twists I had done through the french braid. I think I will save that one for when her hair gets longer.

Here is what I did Sunday 7/24/2011.

Here is what it is supposed to look like. I think I got pretty close.




 Have to include their Sunday pictures. Such tan kiddos we have! Really surprises me that their hair doesn't turn blonder too.

Fun twists.

 I had to add this picture. She fell asleep one night while I was trying to see if I could figure out how to do it. Too funny.

6 comments:

Heather Palmer said...

I love her hair! Its a good thing someone like you has girls and I have boys because I cannot do hair very good. Your kids are super tan! Made me laugh when you wrote that because I was just thinking it.

Shian said...

I like it. That's a lot of work.

Sarah Osborne said...

Bah! I wish you lived near me so you could TEACH! Poor Lydie will never have her hair done like that. I just barely learned how to curly my OWN hair, ha ha.

Gordon and Robyn said...

You've got some tan little ones! I really like the intertwined hair do.

Deliliah said...

Need hairdos, you did a good job.

Chris and Tara said...

I love that hairdo. Very cute. I just barely did my hair cute last Sunday in a "bow" on my head. I got some compliments. I think it's because I actually took the time to do anything with my hair. :) Isn't youtube a wonderful thing? I love that Addy fell asleep. :)