Unfortunately this summer hasn't been as fun for the kids as past ones. I have never done well in the heat and two babies made it that much worse. I don't think I spent more than 5 minutes a day outside, which is really obvious if you compare pictures from last summer to the few I have this one. They did play outside a lot with our next door neighbor Lily. We also did a lot of reading and going to the library for the summer reading program. Here are a few of the things we did manage to do!
Addy & Spencer played with friends. Here are some pictures of Addy playing with Luke, while Spencer went with Abi to see Ice Age 3--the PTA dollar movie.
Tanning in the sun! So cute!
They got Beta fish for reading 200 minutes. Spencer named his fish Nemo and Addy named hers Rainbow.
We took lots of pictures. Here are a few, I will put on more whenever I have time to post again.
I love her hair curled. I wish I had more time for this now.
To be continued....
5 comments:
I was worried that is how I would be too-- Not going out and enjoying the sun and kids during the summer. Thankfully I was able to force myself. But if I was pregnant with twins, I don't think I would have either. lol
But the kids are so young- They won't remember. You did do some fun things regardless. :)
I love Addy's hair curled. She looks gorgeous. The tanning picture is sure cute. Are their fish still alive?
You see the reason God keeps sending me boys is because I could never get a little girls hair to look that cute! You always have the best pictures of your kids. How do you do it? My boys never look at me at the same time let alone smile. I never really got outside either. I hope they forgive me someday. I hope next summer will be better for the both of us!
Thoes are cute pictures! I love them laying on the ground!
Addy's hair looks so neat in the picture where you put it in two pig tails up front by pulling it forward. Great Idea. Spencer looks so grown up with his hair spiked.
Post a Comment