| Showing Daddy how he learned to blow bubbles in swim lessons. |
| Waiting to get the money. |
| Being Cute |
| Kyleigh (one of Spencer's really good friends), her sister Audrey, little Addy, and Spencer |
This summer we were able to go again and they had just as much fun, if not more. It was fun for them to be more involved with finding the coins. This time my friend Nicole and two of her kids Abi, and Luke came as well.
I thought it was funny that Addy has the exact same expression a year later.
Having fun with dad.
Luke, Abi, & Spencer
Addy sat here for the longest time, just enjoying the water.
2 comments:
What a fun thing to do. I love to see pictures of Clif playing with the kids. It melts my heart, it really does. Love and miss you.
They look so tiny in last years pictures. Spencer's face has the sweetest profile in the picture of him looking at Clif & I love Addy little toes sticking out of the water in the picture of her sitting for a long time.
Post a Comment