In the beginning of May I went to my parent's for a few weeks. My mom is always so good at having things planned for the kids to do.Since it so busy when I am there that I never get pictures with my parents and the kids. This time I only got pictures of the kids at Sesame Street Live. My dad took us and the kids enjoyed themselves. They were really good and didn't ask to buy a $10 Elmo balloon! We did enjoy some popcorn though!
He is mesmerized!
Talking with my dad.
This was after a day of playing at the Children's Museum.
I just thought it was so cute!
In May we also celebrated Clif's birthday. My parents got him an Xbox 360 and I was so excited to surprise him with it! He had seen the box and the size, but had no idea what it was. He is such a hard working man. He is a great husband and a fantastic dad. I often get comments on what a good help he is. I know with all my heart that Heavenly Father made him just for me.
Does he look happy?
The kids had fun making capes out of the wrapping!
Don't you love the boys hair? SO long!
On June 18th we went to our ward summer BBQ. It was a couple weekends after Clif got laid off, so it was really nice to get out and get our minds off of everything.
It was perfect weather, but not quite warm enough for the Addy to enjoy the water slide. Spencer on the other hand had a blast!
Look at Addy's face!
2 comments:
That was so sweet of your parents. The capes remind me of when we were young and Dad made us outfits out of newspaper. I love memories!
So many cute pictures!
Post a Comment