Sunday, May 30, 2010

Easter Weekend

I am finally posting some pictures from Easter. Although, I still haven't posted any pictures from Christmas. Maybe this year I will have to do a 2009/2010 post!

On Friday, April 2nd, we took the kids swimming. Our Year pass ended on April 11th, and we wanted to get in a few more times. Our kids love to swim, and it is so fun for me to see them enjoy it so much. Addy especially is like a fish out of water (that's how the saying goes, right?).
Here are some pictures of them, right before we went.



This one Spencer took of us, he did a good job for his first time.

On Saturday we headed up to Logan to spend the rest of the weekend with Clif's family. We listened to conference, had an egg hunt, and relaxed! Here are some pictures from our fun weekend.

The each got 1 toy, church bag, and lots of candy.
Playing with their new toys.

Dressing up for Easter Pictures. They really love each other!
Spencer's hair was so short... I miss it.

 
Getting ready to go on the hunt.

Papa and Grandma Lila helping Addy look for eggs.

Can't forget these two pals!

5 comments:

Sarah Osborne said...

Cute cute cute! I can't wait to see what your 2 little boys look like...if they're anything like Addy and Spencer they will be crazy adorable. LOVE Addy's swimsuit by the way.

Shian said...

Spencer took a great picture. I'm impressed.

I like your new font.

Chris and Tara said...

Those Easter outfits are to die for! I love them! We miss you guys and hope you're doing better. Love you.

Deliliah said...

They melt my heart.I love the swimsuit and the blue and yellow dress.

shawnee said...

These kids have get to have so much fun! They are lucky to be Sants!!!!