Thursday, May 20, 2010

There is a hole!


Yesterday we had a lot of fun things happen. When I got home and checked my e-mail, I saw that our hole had finally been dug. We decided to drive out and see it. It may not be much yet, but it will be soon!




4 comments:

Heather Palmer said...

A hole and footings! You will have a foundation soon too! I ment to ask what was going on at your house. Ah so exciting! I'm sure it's a relief to see some progress with your girls coming!

Unknown said...

how exciting!!!

Sarah Osborne said...

Woot! I didn't know you guys were building a house!

Chris and Tara said...

That is so exciting! I can't wait for the finished project.

I'm also excited about this weekend. I heard your're coming camping on Sunday after church. That will be so good to see you. Woohoo!