Addy turned 2 on June 1st! It is really hard for me to believe that she is already 2. It just seems like yesterday that I had her. It was such a special day when she was born and every day she is here is just as special. Making this collage showed me that I have barely taking any pictures of my kids the last six months, and she hasn't changed a lot since March!
- She loves playing outside, no matter what she is doing.
- She makes the funniest faces.
- She likes to sing- you can understand the tune, but not the words.
- She is speaking much clearer and knows a lot of words.
- She likes being called princess.
- She loves her dolls and her blanket.
- She calls her brother Brobro
- If you tell her she is pretty, she will show you her hair, her clothes, her earrings, etc.
- She is working on potty training and catching on really quickly.
- If you do something she likes, she will continue to say "Again!" until you tired of it!
- She knows how to turn on the tears and can have major tantrums.
- She loves mac and cheese
- She loves shoes.
- She loves babies.
- She is very flexible and strong- she can hang from the monkey bars on her own.
- If she hears her name she says, "Me!" or "Addy" and points to herself.
- She doesn't like to give kisses, but if you act sad, she will.
- She is my little princess and daddy's little stink.
She wanted her princess crown and necklace on to open her gifts.
A medical kit and new baby doll.
Yummy cake!
This was from today, since she didn't get her bike until a few days after her birthday.
The onesie is from my cousin and her new hairstyle was Robyn's idea. So cute!
My baby is not a baby anymore!


7 comments:
Wow, looking at the two collages really shows how much she's grown. I still think she's so little (when compared with a 9 year old :) ), but she is definitely growing up. Your list describes her well. I've noticed everyone of those things about her. The braids look super cute too. I love that little girl!
She is just the cutest! My daughter had to be a princess for her 2nd birthday too! It's so cute when they know that it's their special day! I love your collage pictures - too adorable!
Happy happy birthday, Addy! We're so happy you're in our family. You brighten up our lives.
We love all the pictures- especially the funny face ones. Ü
What a sweetie! Those braids do look super duper cute :)
I love you, Addy-Girl
She is such a beautiful little girl! I LOVE the side pigtails on her! That picture is my favorite. Seeing her makes me what to have a girl. How cute your twins are going to be if they look anything like your other kids.
I love the braids. I've not seen her in braids. She is such a beautiful princess. We love her.
Addelyn is a little bit of everything, girl, princess, tomboy, drama queen. She has it all, especially the cute factor!
Post a Comment