Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Fun with Markers



On April 7th, I was doing dishes, cleaning up the kitchen, and talking to my mom. My kids were coloring on their white boards right behind me. They were being good and just laughing away. I think I must have had my back turned to them a minute too long because they had a little too much fun. I turned around and this is what I saw:

*I believe it was Addy who did it first, and Spencer decided to try too, but my pregnancy has not allowed me to remember anything lately, so I forget! (The other day I forgot where I put my cell phone two times in like 5 minutes)!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

They are so cute!

Shian said...

That's funny! At least they weren't permanent like Gav's cat face. Does dry erase marker wash off easily?

Deliliah said...

The older I get the cuter I think they are with the marker all over them. I'll bet they had a realy good time. I look forward to seeing them again. Oh by the way Shian suggested a birthday gift we could get for clif. We will do that. Ihope your trip was fun.

Gordon and Robyn said...

They are just so cute :)

Chris and Tara said...

Loving it! I hope it came off easily.