Spencer and Oliver were wearing the same pajamas when we were up there in the beginning of January.
We took some pictures together and I think they turned out so cute! Spencer and Addelyn both enjoy Oliver and can say his name. So fun to have more cousins, I can't wait until we can have more cousins!
7 comments:
SO so so precious!!!
It's very late and I must go to bed but I wanted to say I read all your posts. The haircuts are cute, the discovery place looks fun and I'm impressed with Spencer on his bike. Love ya!
Those are such cute pictures! I wasn't there when you took them. They turned out so darling.
Love love love it! That is just too precious :)
They are so cute. Wow Spencer has a birthday real soon. We need to plan a dinner for the next time you are planning to come up. When do you think that will be?
so cute! I am sad that I had to pack that little outfit away. he is toio big.
but growing is good.
You got some good shots. I'll have to snag them from your blog if ya don't mind.
Post a Comment