
Here is a comparison between 1 and 3.
I can't believe Spencer is 3 years old! It still feels just like yesterday when I had him. Time goes by so fast, but I wouldn't stop it because I love this stage he is at. I sure to do love him, he is my little boy!-Spencer loves to play games.
-He can count to 20 with only skipping a few numbers.
-He loves puzzles.
-He loves to count things.
-He loves to read books and we go to the library once a week.
-He loves farm animals.
-He is learning to sound out and read cat, dog, and a few other 3 letter words.
-He likes dinosaurs and wants to know what each one is called (Example: Is this a triceratops?)
-He sings all the time and is starting to sing the whole song instead of parts of it.
-He loves shows.
-He can write the letter A and B.
-He loves monsters.
-He loves to give hugs, especially to his sister.
-He is really tender hearted.
-When he says sorry, he really is.
-His favorite sayings are: "It's over! 1 more minute. No, Addy!"
We were all sick for his birthday so we didn't do much. I put 3 candles in his grilled cheese sandwich for lunch, he opened gifts, and had cupcakes. He got a lego table from my mom and dad. We got him some play mats, and an easel and art supplies. We haven't even opened it yet because we thought it would be easier for when we move, but then we had to go with a different builder, so it won't be July until we move. So I plan on setting it up for him this week.
Helping dad put the table together.
5 comments:
growing, growing, growing! i love hearing his little voice!
You got him some really fun toys! Where did you get the lego table? I love my kids birthdays. They are as good or better then my own.
Abi had a great time!
Its fun to see the pictures from his party!
Happy birthday, boy-o. We sure love you!
Looks like a fun time.
Post a Comment