Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Children's Museum

Ever since last April I have taken my kids to the Children's Museum in Washington when I visit my parents. They go about once or twice each time I come. This time, since I was there for so long, my mom bought a pass and we went nearly everyday. The museum is about 15 minutes from my parents house and has a lot of fun activities for the kids. They don't ever seem to get bored. They have a big playground on top of the roof! The roof also has big xylophones, chess, a jeep, dinosaur bones you can search for. Then inside there is a grocery, vet, farm, water area. There is also a tree house and a big train station, that goes in one room and out the other. One of Spencer's favorite rooms is a dark room that is like a big bright light. So fun. Addy's favorite room is the fire station where no one under 5 can go and it has a mini slide. Spencer loves to chase me around and around that room. It gets all his energy out for sure! I wish we had one more like this in Utah. I really need to get out more in the winter.

Here are the kids when we first went in April. I got the chance to meet my friend Kalei and her kids there and that made it so much fun. I can't believe I am just now posting these...my kids were so small then! Addy basically sat around and watched Spencer play!


Just about to go down....

this slide all by alone! One minute he was there and the next minute I saw him climbing the stairs to go on it. He has never been a brave kid, so this was a big moment for him!

The next time we went was the beginning of August. This time I met my friend Amy and her kids there. Addy was able to do a few things, she mostly just played with Amy's son Austin.

Now here just recently when I went in December. This is the time my dad came with us. My mom came with us all the other million times :)


Addy was being really silly with this hat. I didn't get a lot of it, but I wanted to post what I had.
 
Addy using the rings to put around herself instead of the ducks!
 

2 comments:

kaitlyn said...

where is this place?!?!?!?! I HAVE TO GO!

Deliliah said...

How fun. They really have grown.