
Last Wednesday I was able to drive out to Draper and see my friend Kari-Lynn who I haven't seen in about 2 years! She is a friend from Washington (and now lives in CA), but was down in Utah for a funeral. It was so nice to be able to go and see her and have our kids play! Her Aunt and Uncle have a pool and Spencer was so excited to swim in it, but when we got there he was being very shy and I think the lack of nap made him not want to get in. Silly boy! Thanks for having us over and for the yummy popsicles!
3 comments:
You are always exposing Spencer and Addelyn to fun places. That was nice of Nicole to show you a new destination.
so fun. it really was great to see you and chat. p.s. you do not look fat in our picture. i think its cute. hope to see you again soon. your always welcome in san fran:)
Hey, I know those babies! How perfect that all your kiddos are the same age! The cuteness factor of a pic with those 4 is hard to compete with!
Post a Comment