Monday, September 28, 2009

Spencer learning his letters!

*This is from a year ago! So funny how much they grow and learn! He knows all of his letters now and is now saying their sounds. He knows a, b, and c, and f really well. I will have to see if he will say it on video.



7 comments:

Chris and Tara said...

About the Zucchini boats...I stole pictures off your blog but at the time I was planning on writing my own words. It wasn't until a bit later I got lazy and copied the words. Ü

I love the videos of Spencer.

Shana said...

It is so much fun to see them grow and learn new things!! That is great he is getting it down! :)

Shian said...

He seems to know a lot more letters than just that. He amazes me. He also has a good mom who works with him!

shawnee said...

I hope everyone that see the blog understands the fact that Spencer now knows all of his letters, even if they are mixed up but that he is now working on sounds. Spencer is amazing. He really is a little sponge.

Shian said...

So, I'm a dork. I knew the walking video was old, but somehow I missed that about the letter video. I guess I didn't pay much attention to the words that preceded the videos.

Heather Palmer said...

Your kids are so smart. I have the hardest time teaching Ty stuff like that and Spencer is a year younger! What a fun mom you are.

Deliliah said...

I'm slow but I just read all the summer blogs. I loved the pictures and the walk down memory lane. It has been a fun summer but it went to quickly. The children are growing so fast. Loved seeing last weekend.