Sunday, May 31, 2009

Going Back in Time...


On April 22nd I put Addy in an outfit that my mom made me as a kid. I of course don't remember wearing it, but it was really fun to have her wear it! It was also exciting for me to think that now that I have made an apron, I might be able to make a dress too!


4 comments:

Melissa said...

awe! you should see if your mom has a pic of you wearing the same dress then put them side by side :)

Chris and Tara said...

That's a cute dress. I agree with Melissa, we need a picture of you in it, too.

Shian said...

Such a cute dress on such a cute girl. I'm excited for you to have more time at home now.

Deliliah said...

I enjoyed sewing clothes for Shian, Tara and Robyn. I sewed some for Clif but his stuff was not as fun and cute as the girls.