After worrying about her not crawling she finally did it! I have been working with her every day for the past few months and was beginning to give up. On Sunday I decided to try again and spent about 20 minutes trying to get her to come to me, but she was haven't any of it. Then later that day she just decided it was time. Even though I know she is later than most babies, including Spencer, I am way excited for her! I think it is especially neat that her cousin, that is 2 days younger than her, crawled 2 days before her. They must have decided in heaven to do it together and only when they both were ready!
8 comments:
Look at her go! I wish she would have done it while I was there.
Way to go Addy!
And, oh my heck, when Spencer said "yeah, Addy" that was about the cutest thing I've ever heard. Ü
She is just growing up so fast. She is so cute.
awe! how sweet! now she is unstoppable. my kids don't do anything till way later, they dont walk till 16 months exactly.
She's getting so big and even cuter and cuter!
I loved seeing her crawl, and I loved hearing Spencer say "yeah Addy". His little voice is so tender. I sure enjoyed having you up last weekend.
I love the new wallpaper. Blue, my favorite color.
Post a Comment