Thursday, October 16, 2008

A bit of everything!

I know I do a lot of posts all at once. I just have a hard time finding time to do it and then when I do I usually have a lot to catch up on.

It has been a crazy past few weeks!

On the day of the carnival we took Addelyn to get her 4 month shots. She only weighed 11lbs and 13oz and 23.5 inches long. She is in like the 25% whereas Spencer was in the 80% and sometimes 90%! She is so adorable and smiles and giggles all the time. I just couldn't imagine my life without her! She is my princess!


That Saturday before priesthood session we went over to our friend BJ's house and enjoyed a really yummy dinner. Then the men left and the kids played and the women some what relaxed. I had a fun time. It was nice to have Clif go, as he hasn't gone our entire marriage.

Evan holding both kids so we could eat. You can tell he is so happy about it too!

Abby and Spencer being pals!

*Oh yeah and he is holding a ice pack because he burnt his hand on my friends lamp and of course he got a big blister!*

Sometime later that week I was getting ready for work and I noticed that it was really quiet int he house...never a good sign. I went downstairs and discovered Spencer had crawled out the dog door and was shoveling the bark our friends had given us (we plan to use it to make the backyard look nicer so when we sell it looks more like we made it a playground).
It was wet outside, he was in his brand new pj's, and I was running late, but I couldn't help but laugh!


It has been getting really cold here. It is nice since our AC hasn't been working, but it wasn't really a gradual change so I am still getting used to it! Here is Spencer playing in the first snow of the winter. His boots are a little too big still so he is kind of clumsy!

Playing with the dogs If you can't tell he is saying, "Cheese!"
Saying "CHEESE" some more!

On Saturday I started not feeling good and couldn't figure out was wrong. Well...I ended up throwing-up, but not until the end of the night. I couldn't sleep at all. Clif had been sick on Monday, but never had thrown-up so I guess I got it from him a whole week later!

I still felt pretty sick on Sunday as well. I did however manage to wake up and go to our good friends Nicole and Evans blessing of their baby Luke. Evan did a great job and I am glad I was able to make it.

8 comments:

Kahana said...

Wow you guys have snow already?? Thats crazy!! Its just cold and rainy here but no snow! He sure seemed to enjoy that though. What fun!!!

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

Wow you have been busy. I love those pictures of Addelyn smiling. She is so cute. Isn't 2 so fun!!!!

shawnee said...

I didn't know you have had snow already. It looks like the precious little boy likes it!

Jenny Colvin said...

Your sweet little girl is so cute. I love the pictures. I hope you are feeling better.

Chris and Tara said...

"Cheese". Oh, I love his sweet little voice. And Addelyn is so smiley and precious. We miss you. Come visit. You can just stop in any Sunday you want to. Ü

Shian said...

She is such a pretty baby! I bet that smile makes your day.

I love the picture of Spencer and Abi sitting on the chairs. They look truly interested in what the other one has to say. It's so cute!

Carter Clan said...

I love love love all the new pictures.. you should post more often.

kaitlyn said...

oh my goodness, snow already! i am super jealous!!!