This week we have done a lot!
On Monday I took him to the DI so he could pick out a toy.
When I was taking him to the babysitters he fell face down into some rocks and really scratched up his face. My poor boy is always falling...because later that night he slipped on some blankets and I believe a toy went through his mouth and gave him a blood lip!
After school we went to play with my friend's BJ son Isaac after school (I teach her other cute son, Brigham). We decided to have family night with them and stayed over for pizza.
On Tuesday I took him to story time at the children's bookstore in town. Then he went and played with Abby for awhile.
On Wednesday we went to the park, then library story time, and then the zoo! Since he was able to walk he enjoyed the zoo even more. I can't wait to go to San Diego Zoo next week! He did have to get a flu shot, but then so did Clif and I! (I actually convinced Clif to get it!).
This slide was fast!
Then today we went to the Children's Museum. He really had a good time. He could stay there for hours I am sure. He loves water and balls so he is set! However, I was pulling him on the moneky backpack that Bj let me use and he turned right into a cement wall and got another goose egg. This isn't even mentioning how many time he feel at the zoo and almost lost his shoe to the duck! What am I to do with him? He is such a tough boy!
I am exhausted because I am still not feeling well, plus I got a head cold as well (so much for the flu shot)!
Addelyn and him haven't had any sleep in the past few days either so hopefully they take a LONG nap tomorrow! Sorry for so many pictures!
16 comments:
You guys have been doing some fun stuff lately!! I bet they enjoy doing all of that. The Childrens Museum is fun huh! I love all the pictures, your kids are as adorable as ever!! Are you coming here anytime soon?? :)
Sounds like you have been having a lot of fun. Those pictures are adorable!
I love all of the pictures. You are such a good mom and do so many wonderful things with him. Makes me miss being a mom!
Man ya'll have been busy! Your kids are so cute!! How far apart are they?? Mine will be about a year and 7 months. I'm crazy... We just found out it's another boy. Did I tell you that already?
You are the best mom. I need to be better at taking my kids to do things. You even work and seem to be busy having fun. I need to be more like you.
Camey, I just love that picture of Spencer up on his tippy-toes! You have to get that picture framed.
I love all the pictures. Cute, wobbly little Spence. I love him in the snow and Addy is so pretty and smiley!
CUTE! :) You have been keeping busy and having lots of fun so that is nice!! Cute pictures!
CUTE! :) You have been keeping busy and having lots of fun so that is nice!! Cute pictures!
CUTE! :) You have been keeping busy and having lots of fun so that is nice!! Cute pictures!
Your kids are so cute! I have wanted to take my kids to the childrens museum so bad. Your pictures made me want to go even more now.
I love all the pictures. You have been busy.
I didn't know you were going to San Diego. When, for how long and with others or just the family? Have fun.
The Children's Museum is so cool! We haven't been there for a long time.
I got the flu shot once. That year I was sicker than any year before or since. I will never get one again. I'm sorry you seem to be having the same experience. I really wonder how many people they help.
Poor little Spencer! Kids are pretty tough. If I got hurt that many times in one day, I would just head home and go to bed.
Hi Cami!
Cute pictures! I am wondering how you found someone to watch your kids while you are at work. Also, what video's did you use to teach Spencer sign language?
Nichole~
wow you are popular!!!
13 comments!!!
I really like the pictures of spencer with the balls...I can just see his mind working and being creative and inquisitive!
Check out this post on a friends blog. It is a cute idea that might be fun to do with Spencer. That's all. See you Saturday. Ü
http://abpicanco.blogspot.com/2008/10/pumpkin-pancakes.html
it looks like they had a blast! your kids are adorable!!!
Post a Comment