Thursday, March 14, 2013

Mini-Stallionettes



Addy had the opportunity to learn a dance from the Stansbury High School Stallionettes. I wasn't going to do it because she doesn't need to do everything, but Clif thought she would enjoy it and so we signed her up.

It was during this time that things got really hard for me. I was taking naps when the twins did and Addy wasn't getting a lot of attention from me. I am so grateful because for 3 days she had 2 hour practices and it gave her something to focus on. Her friend KK was in it to and her mom would take Ads and pick her up, which helped me a lot. She performed on March 14th, I wasn't able to go to her performance, but Clif was so nice to take some pictures and a video.

Not too bad for 3 days of practice, maybe?!?

She sure is a cutie!


4 comments:

shawn said...

Such a cute little video of Addy. They grow up so fast!

Deliliah said...

She sure is cute.

Shian said...

Addy is the cutest one out there. :) She looked like she was having a lot of fun.

Sarah Osborne said...

Oh too cute. I hope you don't feel too bad about Addy not getting a lot of one on one attention from you lately. You've had a lot on your plate, girl! You always seem to put your children first :)