I can still remember being so excited to come home from Logan and do my Easter post. I had gotten the cutest pictures and couldn't wait to show everyone and document it. Fast forward 2 years later and here we are!
In fact, I just found the post I started last year. "I figured that since it is almost Easter again that I should probably post about last years fun Easter. I can't believe it is already that time again. I have been meaning to post about Easter for so long and then before I know it Easter will be here in 3 weeks!"
We stated off Saturday morning with presents from the Easter Bunny, board and sticker books, and looking for the hidden baskets!
 |
| 4/22/11 |
 |
| "The oven? What a silly bunny!" |
We then headed over to the Salt Lake Twin Club Easter Hunt. We got matching shirts and had a little brunch. It was really well organized and we all had a great time.
 |
| All the eggs |
 |
| Addy getting ready to go get them! She is so little! |
 |
| I love that they have the same cheese smile! |
 |
| Not a clear picture, but we are in there. Wish I had the original. |
 |
My sweet girls- almost 7 months here. I see TJ in Allyson's face. I have been noticing while going through these, how much all my kids really do look alike!
After their fun Easter egg hunt we drove to Logan for some fun with family. First stop: Historical Farm- baby days. There was so much to do and we all had so much fun. I really want to take the twins their next year- I think they would love it!
|
 |
| My Brave Addy scared of a baby chick! |
 |
| Look who decides to touch it! |
 |
| Big Cousin Gavin showing how it's done. |
 |
| The three oldest grandkids. |
 |
There are a lot more of us now! Come June there will be the same amount of grandchildren as adults!
 |
 |
| Love this picture. Clif helping his daughter and Papa in the background helping his grandson. |
 |
| "Look mom! Table top." |
 |
| A great daddy! |
Pony rides with Papa, Shian and Gavin,
Train rides...
Lassoing...
and baby bunnies too...
end with one tired crew!
 |
| See you again next year! |
The next day was Easter and we started the day with church.
 |
| Lead Me, Guide Me |
 |
| Walk Beside Me |
 |
| Help Me Find the Way |
 |
| Teach me All that I Must do |
 |
| To Live with Him Someday |
Then we had our annual Easter Hunt.
 |
| They both look so proud of their findings! |
Then we got some pictures...
 |
| The boys! |
Next we had the adult hunt. We always try to win (at least I do), but we never do!
 |
| Getting ready for the hunt |
And finally I took way too many pictures of these sweet girls of mine!
 |
| Allyson |
 |
| Haleigh |
 |
| "What do you got in there?" |
 |
| "Don't touch, you have your own!" |
 |
| "I really want to see though!" |
 |
| "Seriously? How many times must I tell you?" |
 |
Haleigh: "She is still touching my basket."
Allyson: "I really do like yours better" |
 |
| "Stay on your side and I will stay on mine!" |
Happy Easter!
 |
| Addy 2010- 22 months |
6 comments:
Cute pictures and captions of Easter. Except the last one of Addy...that is gross!
We did have a fun time that has made for some fun memories.
It's fun to see all the kids so little. Every one of them has really grown.
I love that! I teared up.
You are right about Spencer and Addy having the same "cheese" smile :)
Yay, Easter from 2011 too! So important to capture those memories :) I cannot believe how small everyone looks! Oh it's so precious. Your children look beautiful at every stage.
Wow, that seems so long ago. I love how the kids have grown. The pictures of Addy and Ollie together are so cute.
Post a Comment