We finally got our gallery wall done and put up. I have had the idea and vinyl for awhile, but just never got it done! I now have updated the pictures that our missing as well. TJ is officially a part of our family!
Ah! I Love it! Your whole wall looks like it got decorated with pinterest :) Definitely a big compliment...I rarely accomplish something from pinterest ha ha!
5 comments:
Your wall is really beautiful. I like the words. Such a cute idea.
It turned out great. It's the perfect way to spice up that big wall.
I love this! I always think of doing stuff like this but I'm worried I couldn't pull it off and make it look right. Yours looks awesome!
Ah! I Love it! Your whole wall looks like it got decorated with pinterest :) Definitely a big compliment...I rarely accomplish something from pinterest ha ha!
That looks so good! I want to see it in person. What a clever idea.
Post a Comment