Saturday, May 26, 2012

Catch-up Time

Ever since blogging I have never completely missed an entire month of blogging, but I guess there is a first for everything. (I don't even have an April picture folder)! I have had to really let things go this month, especially my newly moved in house. Being sick and tired (pregnancy related), having 4 busy kids, and moving is not a good combination! I am going to attempt to catch up on a few of the things we have been doing lately.

2/6/12 We had a picnic at the park with good friend Hadley. It was pretty chilly, but they had fun chasing each other around the park.

Allyson and I had some fun taking pictures while the kids played. Haleigh was sleeping in the warm car.





Hadley is a great friend to both of my kids and one they ALWAYS want to play with!
Later on the day I finished their no-sew blankets from the fabric I had gotten for them during Thanksgiving. It definitely wasn't hard, but it wasn't easy either! Everytime I would feel everything was lined up the fabric would stretch and I would have to start over. The end result ended up being smaller and not as straight as planned, but I was still very pleased with completing something that I had never done before.


4 comments:

Gordon and Robyn said...

they turned out cute! i love the prints you chose :)

Anonymous said...

Cute! It looks like they had a blast:)

Sarah Osborne said...

You look gorgeous :) Love those blankets!

Chris and Tara said...

The park in February does sound cold. I think I like Haleigh's idea. :)