Elijah (7) Enoch (4) Spencer (4) Addy (3) Georgia (3) Helen (1) Allyson (10months) Haleigh (10months)
I really wanted a picture of all my parents grand kids together! The last time we were altogether Helen was a month old, no twins of course, and everyone else were much younger. I also really wanted them to be able to play with cousins that are so close in age to them. We write them letters and draw pictures so that they can stay in touch with them, but it isn't the same as being with them.
On the way back to Utah, we took a little bit of a longer way and stopped by their home. Our kids had so much fun together and I enjoyed all of their kids so much. It never dawned on me before, but as I write this I realized how well they got along. They played together as if they had been friends forever. Isn't it special to think that they were all in heaven together not so long ago?
I am truly grateful I had the opportunity to spend time with my brother and his sweet wife. Their children are so well behaved and such sweet kids. Enoch gave me and my babies more compliments then I have received in the last year! I wish more than anything else that they would grow up together. However, I am thankful that I was able to spend the little time we did with them and will cherish it for a very long time.
7 comments:
That is a lot of grand kids under the age of seven! The one picture where they are lined up according to age reminds me of a train....it is a grand kid train!
We love you guys and are so lucky to be in the same family. :) I am so glad that you were able to visit us on your way home, and it was sweet to watch our children playing together. They were very cute. You have precious, loving chilren, and they are dear to my heart. So glad I could finally hold your beautiful baby girls...they are lovely, just like thier mama. :) Maybe someday, we'll live a little closer, so we can get together more often. Until then, we'll have to be content with letters and pictures. Thank you for this post...it was very sweet. :)
That is a wonderful grand kid train, with two cabooses. So cute
those pictures are too cute! I cannot believe that many little ones cooperated for a picture!
Classic picture! They are going to love this when they are adults :)
Those pictures are so cute. I agree with Robyn, I can't believe you got them all sitting there looking at the camera at the same time. Well done. :)
It's good to have cousins. And it's fun they're all so close in age.
Post a Comment