I am SO GlAD i'm not the only one who is having to catch slipping babies in the tub! It scares me every time. I miss you guys- when are you in town next?
They are so sweet. I love hearing Spence do patty cake. Are you coming up this week for conference? Hope so.
I love Spencer singing to the girls. So precious. He is such a good big brother.
That is so cute! I love Spencer doing baby talk in the first video!
Cuties!! Lydia also loves the bath. It's like going swimming with how small they are.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I am SO GlAD i'm not the only one who is having to catch slipping babies in the tub! It scares me every time. I miss you guys- when are you in town next?
They are so sweet. I love hearing Spence do patty cake. Are you coming up this week for conference? Hope so.
I love Spencer singing to the girls. So precious. He is such a good big brother.
That is so cute! I love Spencer doing baby talk in the first video!
Cuties!! Lydia also loves the bath. It's like going swimming with how small they are.
Post a Comment