Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My babies can roll

Is it silly that we document such little things our babies do? Yet, it is such a big thing then! I wasn't good at documenting it with Spencer and Addy. It does seem like they didn't roll quite so soon though, not that it matters. I love how each of my children have their own personalities and do things in their own time.

Hailey rolled first on January 23rd. I had realized, that with me being sick, I hadn't been putting them on their bellies as much. So I was trying to do it more often. I was home from church and Hailey looked like she wanted to roll over, she didn't though, until her daddy got home with the kids. Sweet princess had to show everyone of course! She now is a rolling queen!


  +
I had of course tried to get Allyson to roll, but she wasn't having any of it. Until I recorded these videos on the 24th. As you can tell from this video, she completely surprised me! She has only done it a handful of times since, just to remind us she can! 






4 comments:

Shian said...

How fun!

Deliliah said...

Yea! I'm glad you got them rolling over on video, and it is exciting that Allyson did her first one while you had the camra going. We sure enjoyed having you all here last weekend.

Heather Palmer said...

I have yet to have a kid to that before they crawled pretty much. Maybe I need to be better at tummy time. Your girls are so cute Camey.

Gordon and Robyn said...

So cute! Thank you for posting this. I haven't seen them in too long. I was sad we were unable to come up last weekend :(