Allyson and Haleigh had their 2 week appointment on Monday, October 18th. I was very excited to get them weighed and see that they were gainng weight. Haleigh hadn't been eating well the last few days and I was afraid that she was going to weigh less than she did at their last appointment.
Allyson:
5.6 lbs
18 inches
Haleigh
4.6 lbs
17 inches
They were both in less than the 5 percentile for their weight and height. They also have umbilical hernias like Addy did, but their bellies stick out even more. It was go away with time and they will most likely have more of a outie.
Spencer was 6.14 at his 2 week and Addy was the biggest at 6.15, which suprises me because she was coloic and I remember feeding her being so difficult. I could have been giving her some formula though; sadly, I don't remember.
They had their first baths on October 8th.
Yesterday Clif kept telling me some of the pictures were Haleigh, when I was sure they were Allyson. When we got to this picture he was trying to prove it because she has a twsited ear like the rest of the ones he thought were Haleigh. He still didn't believe me until we got to the picture below....
Allyson is really small in this picture though. She seems so so big now compared to this small baby.
Little Haleigh who looks like a little old man.

3 comments:
But she's a cute little old man. :)
Pretty and Pink
They were sooo tiny!! Sweet!!
Post a Comment