Thursday, December 23, 2010

Wheeler Farm

We got a deal for all four of us to go to Wheeler Farm and go on a hay ride, corn maze, and pick out a pumpkin. I was way excited to be able to do this with them! Unfortuantely, with the twins and then the rain we were only able to quickly go and get the pumpkins. I had dressed everyone all cute to take pictures on the corn maze too, but when it rains in Utah, it rains!

We carved the pumpkins the next day for a Sunday activity. This was our first year carving pumpkins. Addy refused to put her hand in the seeds! Spencer didn't want to either, but with a lot of help from me he finally did it. He helped Clif carve a spider web and Clif did a cat in a boot for Addy. Next year I want them to do their own. Even though they picked out what they wanted, I think it would be better for them to carve it themselves. (I am really sad right now because the pictures I took aren't on my computer anywhere. I just saw them not that long ago.(

Here are the kids walking in the rain on October 23rd.

Addy was so sweet to let us use her blanket to cover the babies- we hadn't expected it to rain while we were there. They are bundled in their bundleme and with another blanket inside.


Addy and Spencer both posed on their own for these pictures!
What a difference 2 months make-she is so little here. Now she is my big girl!

Here is my handsome big boy!

Here are the babies later that night, since we didn't dare take them out in the rain. My small little girls!

This is Allyson and is around 5.6lbs here.

This is Haleigh and she is around 4.6lbs here.
I love how the bow is bigger than her head!

3 comments:

Gordon and Robyn said...

I love Addy's one leg up on the pumpkins. She is doing the same pose as one I took of Spencer the weekend Mom and Dad had them when the twins were born. So cute!

Deliliah said...

I love the pictures on the children in the pumpkin patch. They make it look like it is the most sincere pumpkin patch there is. Did the great pumpkin come there?

Chris and Tara said...

Sad it rained but how much do I love Addy's pose?So so so much! :)