Daddy and I Addy taking a nap together. Notice their hands :)
Papa helping Addy skate
The only pregnant picture I have of myself. I am 6 months here.
Clif being his silly self!
"Like father, like son!"
My cute nephew, Oliver.
Clif with our dogs, Sadie and Lexi.
My sweet husband and I.
Addy hanging on the bar by herself.
I can't believe how big she has gotten.
Papa holind Addy while pulling a trailer with Clif, Spencer, and Gavin sitting on an old jeep seat!
My really good friend Heater's son, Blake with Addy and Spencer. (She was picking up her other son, so I stayed at her house with the kids).
I love these pictures! They are so involved in Magic School Bus, that they don't take their eays off to take a sip of their drink!
In July Addy decided she wanted to be a big girl. She potty trained in a week! We don't have a bathroom downstairs so we had to get little potties to avoid accidents. Here they both are, watching a show while going to the bathroom...must be the life :)
3 comments:
I love the pictures of them sitting on their potties watching tv. That's awesome. Ü
I love the picture of Blake with your kids. He almost looks like he could be one of your kids!
Camey your so sweet. I'm glad you liked visiting me. I loved spending all that time with you too :)
I love the potty picture
And I love Addy's face on the water slide on the post below. It is awesome!
Post a Comment