These videos are a typical Addy. She was having so much fun roller skating and since I recorded Spencer in the same skates, I had to get her too. As soon as I turn on the camera she goes so slow and acts so bored (video 1). Then out of no where her knee hurts (no, she did not fall down), and she is instantly crying. However, I have to say she is so my princess. I know I protect her too much at times, but I can't help, she just gets me every time. I love her more than words can express.
Top Left: Addy being a ballerina
Top Middle: Eating a cookie
Top Right: Modeling a baby hat
Bottom Left: Being silly
Bottom Middle: Asleep after a long day
Bottom Right: Showing off her potty chart
Here is a video from today. I have been wanting to get her singing on the camera for awhile now.

7 comments:
I love her singing! She is so precious. I remember those skates. I think Shian and I both had a pair. I loved them. I think my favorite of those pictures was the one where she was eating the cookie. I just love the look on her face. What a sweet girl. Ü
Her little voice is so darling ♥
My internet is too slow to watch the videos... but guess what? I finally broke down and got high speed so I wont tie up my phone line anymore! I knew you would be excited. Are you coming this way before your twins come?
She is positively beautiful Camey, and she looks SO much like you! Lucky little girl!
Hey sweet family! I haven't heard any updates in a few days. I hope things are progressing smoothly. Clif, good luck with the new job. We'll keep praying for you. Camey, call me if you get bored.I can talk pretty much any day but Tuesday. We love you.
I love hearing Addy sing. She is so cute when she cries. It is fun to watch her try and skate.
Hi! Thank you for all your comments on my blog you have left! I haven't had much time for commenting on blogs lately! With schooling and being pregnant, it's hard to keep up with the blogging world! lol Glad to catch up and see you are doing well!
Post a Comment