Monday, August 30, 2010

4th of July- Part 2

The rest of the 4th of July weekend was filled with a lot of fun things for the kids.
On Saturday they played in the kiddie pool that we brought from home. A mole or something ended up eating a hole in the bottom of it though. Clif has tried to patch it up, but it hasn't really been the same since. We have had to get a new pool every year for some reason or another. Hopefully next year when we buy a new one, we will have a garage to keep it safe!

I love it when they play together nicely!
On Sunday the kids had such a good time at church. They nursery leaders are so great in Wellsville and they like being in the same nursery. The leaders had balloons and a cake to celebrate the Birthday of America. They also got right, blue, and silver neckalces. They really enjoyed themselves.


She looks like she is begging us not to take the picture.


That night we did some sparklers. It was Addy's first time and Spencer's 2nd, but probably the first he remembers. they both just loved them!



On Monday we went to the Hyrum parade. It was really hot and they weren't throwing a lot of candy, which is what their favorite part is of course, so we left a little early. I just don't do well with heat, the 2 babies are heater enough :)
"Look at Me!"

Spencer, Addy, and Gordon holding Gavin in the background

Cute little Oliver

The kids did a few more sparklers that night as well. It ended up being pretty eventful though. In the process of trying to get her sparkler away from burning her pjs, it went right above her eye instead. She was a trooper as always and you can't even see it now.
Below is the only picture I could find where you could see the sparkler mark above her left eye.

5 comments:

Shian said...

I always love pictures of your kids. They make me smile every time.

Chris and Tara said...

I'm glad the sparkler hit above her eye not in it. That's a little scary. That stroller is awesome! Cute 4th of July outfits.

Gordon and Robyn said...

That picture of Addy "begging" on the porch is hilarious. She is so dang cute!

Deliliah said...

I'm sorry about your pool. Spencer looks so grown up and cute in his white shirt and tie. Addy begging is so cute. I had forgotten about the sparkler incident. I'm glad she is not scared for life. I love the look at me picture. It is fun to see all three sweeties in the stroller together.

Nicole said...

I really love Addy's dress