Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday Pictures

When I did Addy's birthday collage and realized I hadn't been taking many pictures, I decided I would make sure we at least took some pictures on Sunday. So, we might get a lot of pictures of them dressed up, but at least we will have them! I wanted to post the ones from last week because in them you can see how much they are starting to look a like!

First, I found this today while looking for something else. Time has gone so fast! I still consider them small, but they really have grown!




Love these kids!

8 comments:

shawnee said...

Those sweet little ones can sure make you smile. They definitely have individual personalities!

Shian said...

I love to watch them interact (and these photos are good examples of that). They are so cute together. Spencer is such a good big brother - always making sure his sister is ok. And Addy loves to watch her brother and you can tell she thinks he's the greatest.

Emily Youngdell said...

Camey! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. I have been checking in on your blog here and there and I have been wanting to tell you congrats on your pregnancy!! I hope you are feeling good and life is treating you guys well.

Gordon and Robyn said...

I love their big cheesers :) They are really starting to look more alike, you are right about that!

Sarah Osborne said...

Wow, they are getting so big! I can't believe how much your little kiddos look alike. They are positively beautiful!

Heather Palmer said...

These turned out really cute. They really do look like each other. My kids usually hurt each other when I try to get a picture of them together.

Deliliah said...

Spencer does look out for Addy and she watches and wants to do what Spencer is doing. I hear her potty training is going good. Can't wait to see.

Chris and Tara said...

I love their pucker faces. :)