Saturday was the first day of Spring. I woke up to the sun shinning and decided to get out the kids spring/summer clothes. Winter has seemed SO long and I have been waiting for this for along time! We spent most of the morning hanging up their new clothes, and putting the majority of their winter clothes in bins.
I am already looking so chubby in my face!
It turned out to be a really nice day. We were able to go run some errands, spend time at Chris & Tara's with Robyn, Gordon, and Oliver, and take the kids to the Kangaroo Zoo again (Spencer filled up his poop chart finally).
Here is Addy with her cousin Oliver.
On Monday I decided to try the art project that my friend Nicole told me about. I first just let them play in the shaving cream mixed with food coloring. They had a lot of fun doing this. Then I dipped it in the paper and wiped it off. I don't think I did it right, but they still had fun and it turned out decent enough.

5 comments:
Look how cute Addy looks when she is playing in the shaving cream! Her face is so adorable! I don't think your face looks fat Camey- I'm so jealous you are 9 weeks! I wish I was! What a fun mom you are too. I need to do something fun with my boys. They have been getting neglected. =(
That looks fun.
I hope you didn't put away the children's winter clothes to soon. It is snow here right now. I hope it won't sick. I love the picture at the top of your web page. Spencer looks like the the crab on his shirt got his nose. (red spot) Addy looks so cute in her purple glasses. The shaving cream painting looked like the children were having fun.
How cute. I love how happy they look. Ü
Those are two of the happiest kids on earth!
Post a Comment