Thursday, March 25, 2010

Halloween

Well.... better late than never.
The day before Halloween, we went trunk or treating for the first time since we have had kids. Spencer was Bob the Builder and Addy was a butterfly. The kids enjoyed themselves and it was really fun to see their excitement of getting all the candy. I am sad that I didn't get any pictures of them actually trunk or tricking. Clif was passing out the candy and I had my hands full with them.



On Halloween we went up to Clif's family and took the kids trick or treating there. This is the first year Spencer was really into it, and wanted to go to all the homes. This was also the first year Addy could walk or even be aware of what was going on. She would weasle her way in the crowd and put her bucket out in front. She is a girl after what she wants!


After we went trick or treating we had the annual tradional Halloween dinner. It was a lot of fun and everyone (besides us) came up with the most creative costumes. I perfer to dress up my kids, more than I enjoy dressing up myself!



4 comments:

shawnee said...

The kids are adorable as alway and Shian and Tom are so funny....very brave of Tom! Addey is like her mom....knows what she wants..sugar!

Sarah Osborne said...

Cuuuute costumes! Your family is so darling!

Deliliah said...

I'v got a really good costume you can use next year. I found it at my Mom's house. In fact you can have your choice of two different ones I found.

Chris and Tara said...

I'm so glad you posted this. I love their Halloween costumes. So cute! I'm sad we missed Halloween dinner but we should be there next (this) year. Ü