Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Valentine Elf

On Sunday, the Valentine Elf came to our home. He brought Addy a princess crown and necklace and Spencer a magnifying glass, and "robot arm." (Clif did a great job at picking them out).
Spencer was so excited. He took his magnifying glass with him to church, and on the way he saw dinosaur prints! He keeps asking to look for bugs, but it is still a little too cold out.
I had to laugh because he posed for this picture all by himself.

Addy on the other hand is glaring because she doesn't want us to take it. The perfect princess!

10 comments:

Shian said...

Addy looks so grown up in that picture!

Sarah Osborne said...

Sooo fun! My parents always made V-Day exciting too. What a great tradition you're creating for your kiddos!

Heather Palmer said...

Those are cute little presents. I got my boys stuff but they found it before Valentines day so I gave it to them early. Kind of messed up the actual day but oh well!

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

UM, adorable. i can't believe how big addy looks. its crazy. about my "table fort" it was super easy. only took about 15 hours. is made of pure felt i got at joanns for $2.99 a yard. it only cost like $40 total. not bad. i can teach you if you want, otherwise feel free to just copy my pictures. pretty much i just made it up as i went. have fun!!!

Tiffany said...

So cute :) Your kids are getting so big. We have the Valentine "Fairy" at our house. Nobody else I know has heard of that :)

Bethany said...

Cami my dear we have more in common than I thought! Please please don't hesitate to call me or email me with the woes of TTC (trying to concieve) Oh and Look at this blog, I found it a while back and enjoy this woman's humor on the subject (humor is one of the ways I am working through this)
http://fertilityfrenzy.blogspot.com
I'll email you my number " ) Here's crossing fingers for us both this month!
Love your blog, thanks for inviting me!

Deliliah said...

So cute!

Chris and Tara said...

How cute are they? I love that you have a Valentines fairy. Ü

Shian said...

Thanks for adding our button!

shawnee said...

I want a Valentine's Fairy! Addey and Spencer always make me smile!