Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter


The kids and I flew home on the Saturday before Easter. We didn't get home until about midnight. Our plane was delayed and I think it is safe to say we were all exhausted. I really wanted to sleep in, but was too excited to help the Easter Bunny visit the kids. While Clif was with the kids I set-up their baskets. Spencer ended up playing with Addy's toys more than his own. He really just thinks they are all for him! I got the bunny and the lamb last year when all the Easter stuff was on sale. I had totally forgotten about them! They sing, "Jesus loves me yes I know, for the Bible tells me so. Yes, Jesus loves me. The Bible tells me so." Spencer plays it so much that I think that song is permanently written in my head!


Addy usually doesn't care for stuffed animals, but really liked playing with them. Spencer loves all stuffed animals and we already have way too many!

Here he is playing with Addy's new toy.

Having fun with their new toys!


During Sacrament I thought it might be fun if we went out to Logan to see Clif's parents. We hadn't planned on going up there, but I really wanted to spend Easter with family, so off we went! We got there just in time to take some cute pictures of them in their matching outfits and then eat dinner. After dinner we went on an Easter egg hunt. Spencer had so much fun! It was both his and my first Easter hunt! I had just as much fun hiding it as he did finding them! We didn't get to stay long, but we really appreciated the yummy dinner and putting together a hunt for Spencer on such short notice!







Addy and Grandma Lila all bundled up during the Egg Hunt.

Addy after the Egg Hunt. Yummy Chocolate!

Here are some videos of Spencer having a blast hunting for eggs! I know there a lot, so if you want to watch only 1, the first one is the best!





5 comments:

Deliliah said...

The pictures of the children are so cute. I loved the videos of Spencer. He was so excited so fun to watch as he gathered the eggs.

The A Team Mom said...

That first photo of the two kids is THE CUTEST THING EVER!! Both your kids are just so beautiful! Looks like you had a great Easter!

Shana said...

What cute pictures of your kids! I am glad you had a fun Easter!! :) I am so sorry about your Mom Camey!! She is beautiful and I know it must be really hard to suffer for so long!! I have a good friend in my ward who has been suffering from cancer for almost 15 years!! I couldn't imagine. We will learn later on why we are sent to suffer, but there is much to be learned. She is a trooper and so are you!! I love you tons.

Chris and Tara said...

I watched all the videos and could have watched hours more. I love your kids. Mom told me how he didn't want to trade baskets with you. That is so precious.

Kahana said...

How cute!! I love their matching outfits, looks like you guys had a great Easter! I love the first picture! You should blow that one up!