Today for church I wanted to try something new with Addy's hair. Her hair is still so thin, but I thought I would see if I could do pigtails. They are pretty tiny, but I thought she looked adorable!


Trying to crawl.

Daddy with his little girl.

We can't forget Spencer.
14 comments:
Mom and I love her pigtails!
I love when their hair is long enough for cute hair. How have you been, I haven't seen you in a while. I hope all is well.
I am such a sucker for little girl pigtails. I love them. I could just snuggle her to death, she is so cute. Happy Easter!
I love her pokadot dress! She always looks so cute!! I think you did a good job on the pigtails!
Let me know if you want to go to the park wed. for a picnic with the kids...I think you don't work?
Also Thank you so much for allowing us to use your fourwheeler! It's in our garage since we didn't get home until after 10pm. sorry.
we will drive it over tonight!
cute cute kids. I just LOVE their cute cheeks. I just want to kiss them. I'm sorry again about your hard times. It will get better. Don't feel bad about venting, we all need to do it :)
Oh soooo cute! I love her dress
She is so cute. What a sweet little girl.
So cute!!! Love the piggies! I wish Delia a.) had enough hair for those and b.) would let put even one piggy in!
Precious!! :) I can't wait to have a girl. Im glad to hear you had a great Easter... and I hope you all are recovered from being sick!!! Sounds like a miserable month... Im sorry!!!
Hey look....I'm leaving a comment on your blog!!!! Finally huh?
Well I think her piggies are so cute. I still remember the day when Elley's hair was long enough for that....and by the way, she was much older than Addelyn. All I ever wanted was to do her hair and I had to wait until at least 18 months. I love her bows and dress too.
Addy's pigtails are so cute. Is she crawling yet.I cna't wait to see that.
So so cute! How are you doing? I've been thinking about you - and hoping you all are feeling better!
Oh my goodness i love it!! haha shes so cute!
Post a Comment